The Speck 90/500 DS is the ideal choice for all domestic pool and pool heating applications where high flow rates are required.
• A high resistance to corrosion and salt water
• The ultimate in reliability
• No contact between motor and pump shaft with pool or spa water
• Highest quality mechanical seal
• Fan cooled - suitable for high ambient temperatures
• Closed impeller
• Stainless steel motor shaft
• Easy to remove clear strainer lid
• Every pump factory wet tested for quality control
Five (5) Year Factory Warranty on the following wet end components: Casing, Diffuser, Gland Housing, Impeller and Mechanical Seal. Two (2) Year Warranty on motor and in all commercial applications. The pouring of salt and chemicals directly into the skimmer box will void full warranty
Posted by Jeremy on 21st Jun 2017
This is the 3rd of these pumps I have purchased since installing the pool 18yrs ago. Last pump did not last as long as the first only 4.5 yrs but that could have been my fault.
Easy to replace with fittings and whisper quiet on low setting. Totally acceptable on high to clean pool and speed up any need for extra chlorine. Also fantastic fast service from my Pool store.