The FreeFlo Cartridge filter combines top-end filter performance with low maintenance. This dependable design uses special filter elements to strip tiny particles from your pool water…particles as small as 8 microns. (An average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!) Plus, cleaning is a breeze. Open the top, remove the cartridge, hose it off and the FreeFlo filter is ready to go again. All components of the FreeFlo cartridge filter have been designed using Finite Element Modelling for maximum strength at high pressures, ensuring years of life. Lid and locking ring have been ergonomically designed making the filter a breeze to use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Built from highly durable UV resistant plastics.
• Lid and locking ring have large handles for easy grip.
• 2 inlet ports and 2 outlet ports, 90 degrees opposed allows fitting to any plumbing configuration.
• 40mm and 50mm barrel unions included.
• Small footprint.
• Stainless steel, oil-filled, pressure gauge.
• Internal bypass valve prevents exceedingly high pressures.
• 5-year tank warranty.
Posted by Peter Vohradsky on 10th Jan 2018
I selected this unit as a 180sq.ft ~500lpm replacement for my undersized WaterCo 100sq.ft unit that served me well for about 12 years. The special price was a great incentive too (50% off). I also selected a new Speck PRO 500DS pump to match up with this filter, to replace my 12 year old Speck 500DS.
Best choice available. Thorough recommended without any reservation.